- Lawn weed and feed
- Lawn aeration
- Lawn fertilizer
- Weed control with Roundup®
- Organic Deer Defeat and rabbit repellent, 1 application in September
Plant Bed Maintenance:
- Fall bulb planting
- Garden maintenance
- Soil acidifier with organic fertilizer (blueberries, azaleas, dwarf/ornamental evergreens)
Pond Dye for Algae Control
Tick & Biting Insect Control:
- Organic Tick FreeTM control; recommended applications: light infestation, every 60 days, moderate to heavy infestation every 30 days. Last application.
- Damminix® Tick Tubes for perimeter of property: each tube covers a radius of 30’, and should be placed where mice and other rodents inhabit or travel (i.e.; property boundaries, in brush or woods, planting beds around buildings, or in landscaped planting beds, stone walls, under decks and porches). Tube lifetime is 90 days.
- Mosquito larvicide application for ponds