- Service contracts due at end of month
- Snow and ice management
Lawn & Tree/Shrub Applications, Pest Control:
- Horticultural oil* spraying of ornamental and fruiting bushes, if weather permitting or unusually warm in March (*oil smothers bugs and eggs).
Plant Bed Maintenance:
- Fertilize emerging bulbs
Pruning, Tree Removal:
- Pruning of berry bushes & grape vine
- Dormant pruning
- Tree removal
- Stump grinding
Tick Control (if March is unusually warm):
- Organic Tick FreeTM control; recommended applications: light infestation, every 60 days, moderate to heavy infestation every 30 days
- Damminix® Tick Tubes for perimeter of property: each tube covers a radius of 30’, and should be placed where mice and other rodents inhabit or travel (i.e.; property boundaries, in brush or woods, planting beds around buildings, or in landscaped planting beds, stone walls, under decks and porches). Tube lifetime is 90 days.
- Clean bird nesting boxes