Home Services & Security:
- Deer fencing removed
- Gutter cleaning
- House checks
- Retrieve patio furniture from storage and set up
- Shrub shelters removed
- Spring clean-ups
- Lawn Crabgrass control with fertilizer
- Lawn aeration (April or May)
- Lawn lime application
- Organic lawn fertilization (April or May)
Lawn Install, Mowing & Maintenance:
- Lawn restorations and over-seeding
- Fungicide/insecticide spray for roses and perennials subject to fungus
Plant Bed Maintenance:
- Spring clean-ups
- Ornamental grass cut-backs
- Soil acidifier with organic fertilizer (April or May; blueberries, azaleas, dwarf/ornamental evergreens)
- Start tomato, eggplant, flower seeds indoors
- Rose pruning
- Plant cool weather crops
Pruning, Tree Removal:
- Hydrangeas pruning
- Stump grinding
- Tree removal
Tick & Biting Insect Control:
- Organic Tick FreeTM control; recommended applications: light infestation, every 60 days, moderate to heavy infestation every 30 days
- Damminix® Tick Tubes for perimeter of property: each tube covers a radius of 30’, and should be placed where mice and other rodents inhabit or travel (i.e.; property boundaries, in brush or woods, planting beds around buildings, landscaped planting beds, stone walls, under decks and porches). Tube lifetime is 90 days.
- Mosquito larvicide application for ponds
Tree and Shrub Applications:
- Apple Tree spray, application weekly for approximately 11 weeks, and then every 2 weeks for 3 final applications.
- Application of horticultural oil* with fungicide to ornamental trees and shrubs (*oil smothers bugs and eggs).
- Merit Drench treatment for the bronze birch borer for birch trees (April or May)
- Deep feeding of root systems for trees and shrubs (April or May)
- Root push deep feeding for trees and shrubs (April, May or June), for new tree transplants, or plantings. Repeat in October or November.
- Soil acidifier with organic fertilizer (April or May; blueberries, azaleas, dwarf/ornamental evergreens).